INTAS project 99/652
Theoretical and experimental investigations of light scattering
by heterogeneous non-spherical cosmic dust grains
Back to top
Prof. L.B.F.M. Waters (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Astronomical Institute "Anton Pannekoek", University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Astrophysical Institute and University Observatory, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, Germany
Sobolev Astronomical Institute, St.Petersburg University, St.Petersburg, Russia
Stepanov Institute of Physics BAS, Minsk, Belarus
Astronomical Observatory, Kharkov University, Kharkov, Ukraina
St.Petersburg State Forest Technical Academy, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Basic Documents:
June 1st, 2000 - November 30th, 2002
- Results and their dessimination:
- Meeting of 9 participants in St.Petersburg in July, 2000
during the International Radiation Symposium.
- Meeting of 6 participants and several interested scientists
in Amsterdam in October, 2000.
Some photos and the
minutes of the meeting are available.
- Meeting of 10 participants and several interested scientists
from all former Soviet Union teams in St.Petersburg in February, 2001.
Here are program and
- Meeting of 11 participants and several interested scientists
from former Soviet Union teams during the All-Russian Astronomical Conference
in St.Petersburg in August, 2001.
Here are some photos.
- Next meeting is planed in Jena or St.Petersburg in the spring of 2002.
The final decision should be taken in the beginning of 2002.
Maintained by V.I.
Last modified: 08/01/02.