Introductory course of
Part 1 of the course:
by V.B.Il'in & A.D.Polozentsev
- describes various data types available in computer languages (on the base of Pascal),
- introduces basic data structures used in programming and
- shows program realization of the structures.
Some illustrative examples are given as well.
This part is available in Russian as
Part 2 of the course:
- presents a set of typical algorithms of non-numerical programming and
- illustrates each of them by writing code solving an example task.
The text of this part is in preparation.
The authors are thankful to V.Titov and A.Shneewais
for useful discussions.
Last modified: 07/10/00 by